Why are wooden toys best for babies?
- They are high quality toys that are built to last. The toys you buy today can be treasured for generations, or passed onto other families.
- They have been specially designed to help baby’s development.
- Wooden toys have a naturally antibacterial quality, making them less likely to harbour germs as plastic toys.
- All are made from non-toxic materials and tested to the highest UK and European safety standards.
- The wood they are made from is ethically sourced and sustainable. The impact on our environment is minimal.
- Many wooden toys are ideal for open-ended play, essential for toddler’s healthy growth and development.
- Toys made from wood bring nature into your home and are more aesthetically pleasing than their plastic toy counterparts.