Build your child’s collection of wooden blocks with these unique block sets.
What are the benefits of playing with wooden blocks?
- Blocks develop early numeracy skills, such as size, geometry, comparison, estimation, balance and patterning.
- Children develop problem solving skills when playing. ‘How can I make this tower taller? By adding this type of block’.
- They encourage children to explore their imagination, express themselves and to think creatively.
- Wooden blocks have a naturally antibacterial quality, making them less likely to harbour germs as plastic blocks.
- All blocks we sell are made from non-toxic materials and tested to the highest UK and European safety standards.
- Blocks allow for cooperative play with others. And can build resilience in young children, when towers inevitably topple.